Friday, June 1, 2012

My husband and I have really gotten into the Cosby show. I grew up without tv and had never watched this, but my parents having been giving us the seasons for our birthdays and I love it! This show is such a positive use of the media. Bill Cosby created this show to give positive examples of parents and their interactions with their children and it is so funny. There have been several parenting tips and examples that i have taken from this show! This is one form of media that i can see how it can be such a positive influence in my life. I hope that I can introduce shows like this to my kids, so they too can see the positive parts of the media.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the Cosby Show! This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love that you and your husband love it. Congratulations on the new little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should watch Bill Cosby do his stand up routine. Hi-lar-ious! He has some great advice for parents.

    ReplyDelete