Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Since we have established in our class that books are definately Media, I have realized how much I am influenced by the books I read. Specifically the Book of Mormon. I guess if I were to measure how much that book influences my life, I would say that it is apart of every aspect. It is the most influential source of media I have ever used and I am grateful that I do have it in my life. Since I do recognize it's influence, it has become so essential for me to share it with others. Media is so influential and we can use it for good. We can share the Book of Mormon through Mormon messages, through facebook, e-mails, and everything! I hope now that I have seen how influential Media is, specifically books, I will start taking the initiatitve and making Media a positive tool in my life and others.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about this too. So often we hear media and think "bad!". But obviously that's not always the case!

    ReplyDelete