Saturday, May 12, 2012

Today was the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Provo, Utah temple. I am so grateful for the technology we have today to where we can watch important and significant events like that take place. Because we live in Utah Valley, everyone wants to go to the live groundbreaking ceremony which would be so crazy. So they broadcasted the ceremony in stake centers across the valley. I am so grateful that we have the media use for things like this. I think about conference and all the other wonderful broadcasts the church has and how it can reach nations across the world. Although I definately believe that Satan has done bad things with the media, I can see all the wonderful good things that come from it. The internet has so many good uses for the church and they have been able to reach so many people through it. I am grateful to live in a time like this where I can see us becoming a world wide church through modern technology! What a blessing we have to view things like the groundbreaking ceremony~

No comments:

Post a Comment